Sysco Assistant Food Preparer in Bay Shore, New York
US2568 Crown 1 Enterprises, Inc.
$10.00 - $48.08
The compensation range provided is in compliance with state specific laws. Factors that may be used to determine your actual rate of pay include your specific skills, years of experience and other factors.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
• Monday - Friday schedules available
• Competitive pay; Day shift: $17.00 / Hour Night Shift: $17.24/ Hour
• Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
• Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits
• Generous retirement benefits
• Employee discount programs
• Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Safety programs
• Service recognitions and employee rewards
• Cross training opportunities
• Candidates hired in positions eligible for Sysco benefits who start work in the months of May and June 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. This special medical and prescription drug plan eligibility period supersedes the standard benefit information below regarding Sysco's benefits eligibility period. Standard eligibility rules (below) still apple to all other Sysco benefits. *exclusions/exceptions may apply
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to COVID-19?
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Assist with setting up tumbler equipment mix all marinate recipes according to recipes.
Load tumblers and add marinate.
Ensure all product containers are clearly labeled.
Maintain a clean workstation.
Clean equipment at the end of the day.
Keep accurate paperwork.
Complete pickup test and record information.
Assist with other tasks as requested by lead.
Verify SQF requirements are being met.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.