Sysco Warehouse Order Selector in Centennial, Colorado
US1119 FreshPoint Denver, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
You may be eligible to participate in the Company's Incentive Plan.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
Walk-Ins Welcomed Monday - Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm. Stop by to see why FreshPoint Denver is a great place to work. Please ask for Ed Sandoval or Paul Savage.
FreshPoint Denver is offering a $2000.00 Sign On Bonus for this position!
$500 after 30 days
$500 after 60 days
$500 after 120 days
$500 after 180 days
Pay Rate: 17.50 + Activity Based Compensation
- Candidates who start work in the months of August and September 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers [syscobenefits.com] to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
JOB SUMMARYThe selector pulls case orders on an electric pallet jack, organizes the product by assignment, and loads on a designated route in a fast-paced team environment.
Selects orders assigned by operations clerk, and loads onto the proper route.
Performs other job functions as assigned by supervisors
- Prefer High School or GED.
Preferred 1-year related experience.
Electric pallet jack experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment for long periods in a cooler environment.
Frequent lifting of a product up to 50 lbs. during the shift, infrequent lifting up to 80 lbs.
Must be able to climb on and off powered industrial equipment.
Regularly bend, squat, push, and pull.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITYMost important decisions made fully independently:
- Selecting the appropriate items from the correct slot.
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
Anything that the selector is unsure of doing.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.