Sysco Meat Trimmer in Houston, Texas
US1141 Buckhead Meat of Houston, Inc.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
· Monday – Friday schedules available
· Competitive pay
· Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
· Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Comprehensive healthcare benefits
· Generous retirement benefits
· Employee discount programs
· Referral Bonus
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Safety programs
· Service recognitions and employee rewards
· Cross training opportunities
· More benefits, too many to name
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to COVID-19?
· Personal protective equipment and masks provided
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
JOB SUMMARYTrim primal to steak-ready specifications with a high yielding level of skill
knowledge of product
with progressive knowledge growth
Able to see deficiencies in raw materials
Ability to identify the product by proper name at sight as well as the ability to trim all loins
Knowledge of basic cuts and trim that prep table is responsible for producing (stew, roasts, PTRs, etc.)
Some heavy lifting required
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.