Sysco Utility Associate in Northwood, Ohio
US1079 Buckhead Meat Midwest, Inc.-Ohio Division
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
· Monday – Friday schedules available
· Competitive pay
· Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
· Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Comprehensive healthcare benefits
· Generous retirement benefits
· Employee discount programs
· Referral Bonus
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Safety programs
· Service recognitions and employee rewards
· Cross training opportunities
· More benefits, too many to name
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to COVID-19?
· Personal protective equipment and masks provided
· Temperature screenings
· Social distancing guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Duties vary within production. Duties include but not limited to opening meat, de-boxing, carrying boxes, dumping boxes, cleaning area. Manuel transfer of meat, moving equipment, sweeping floor, making boxes, shoveling in general, possible running of some less complicating processing equipment such as skinner, stew machine and swisser.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.