Sysco CDL A Local Delivery Truck Driver in Oak Creek, Wisconsin
US1635 Bellissimo Distribution, LLC - Greco Wisconsin
The pay range provided is not indicative of Sysco's actual pay range but is merely algorithmic and provided for generalized comparison. Factors that may be used to determine rate of pay include specific skills, work location, work experience and other individualized factors
Come join the team at Greco and Sons! Be a part of a dynamic organization by working for one of Sysco's specialty companies where we provide food and restaurant related items, giving customers dependable quality, selection, and freshness.
• Competitive pay
• Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
• Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits
• Generous retirement benefits
• Employee discount programs
• Referral Bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Safety programs
• Service recognitions and employee rewards
• Cross training opportunities
• More benefits, too many to name
Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
What are we doing to keep our employees safe with regards to COVID-19?
• Personal protective equipment and masks provided
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Essential Duties and responsibilities
• Drive company vehicle to deliver food & restaurant items
• Complete pre-trip/post-trip inspections and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment to ensure that vehicle is in proper working condition
• Operate vehicle in a safe manner, obeying all traffic laws & established traffic patterns
• Safely utilize a 2-wheeled dolly to unload products from truck
• Provide excellent customer service while delivering of products
• Complete required invoicing; turn in all receipts/cash collections from deliveries
• Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, manifests, invoices in accordance with regulations
• Immediately report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicle
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• Must possess a valid CDL "A" license with a clear MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
• Must possess valid Medical Card as required by DOT
• Able to lift up 75 lbs. frequently
• Able to use a 2-wheeled dolly, up/down ramps & stairs, carrying loads of up to 300 lbs.
• Must be able to read, write, speak English
• Must be able to perform basic math, addition & subtraction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to work indoors and outdoors, in hot/cold, wet/dry environments depending on the season. The employee will be required to enter coolers or freezer areas to deliver products. The noise level is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to drive for long periods of time. In addition, the employee will be required to walk, sit, speak, read, hear, bend, reach above/below shoulders, and lift heavy objects, up to 75 lbs. Specific vision required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 71,000 colleagues and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations.
We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.