Sysco Senior Finance Analyst - Corporate - US in West University Place, Texas
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
This role is a member of the Sales Finance team. The role supports strategies to help drive increased sales growth, profitability, reduced costs and overall business improvement. Partner with Sales leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of best practices. Provide support to corporate processes, initiatives and reporting with respect to sales initiatives and metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify sales growth, margin, cost and efficiency opportunities
· Perform ad-hoc analytics and financial modeling to support sales growth
· Create models to analyze customer profitability
· Create reporting suites that enable insights for Finance and Business team. Partner with field finance and sales teams to develop KPIs that help explain performance and drive proactive P&L management
· Provide business insights to corporate FP&A on the monthly and quarterly results versus plan and forecast
· Support Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the US Foodservice organization
· Support monthly/quarterly business review process
· Support the business transformation metrics and tracking; tie to P&L results
· Use VBA and other tools to create excel based standardized reporting with flexibility for multi-dimensional use
· Use data analytics to draw conclusions and present financial and operational insights in an effort to support timely executive level decision-making
· Make strategic recommendations for solutions to business problems and opportunities using data analytics and predictive modeling
Required Minimum Education/Experience:
· BA or, an equivalent combination of education and experience (5+ years) sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
· Minimum at least 5 years of work experience in a corporate setting, with emphasis on areas such as reporting development, financial planning and analysis, business analytics, and financial modeling
· Strong Commercial focus, with exposure to multiple business/functions and excellent business partnering skills.
· Visual Basic (VB) experience in Excel
· Experience with data visualization software (Tableau)
Abilities and Skills:
· High business acumen with strong finance background
· Self-starter, high motivated to improve business processes
· Works productively across the enterprise and partners with others to achieve shared goals
· Speaks and acts with complete honesty and trustworthiness
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
· This position can be performed from the corporate facility.
· Must be able to do limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
In the coming weeks, you will receive information in the mail confirming your benefits eligibility and the enrollment process. In the meantime, you may visit https://syscobenefits.com/ to learn more.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.